It's too variable to give a fixed number.  It depends on a lot of factors,
such as ambient temperature.

I just set my charge limit to 80% and leave it plugged in.  It will top off
itself automatically, and in the scheme of things (compared to all the
electronics in my house sucking phantom amps) it's not a big deal to me.  I
have excess PV, so the sun is taking care of it.

The humming you are hearing is the glycol pumps.  Anytime the contactors
close, the cooling system circulates a tiny amount of coolant to keep the
pack temperatures even and provide cooling for the PCS (Power Conversion
System) which also incorporates the DC-DC that keeps the 12v system going.

Yeah the other EVs don't do this, but they also don't have packs that last
as long, or all the cool features.