Should I even ask what the Ford Lightning is going to come out to?  I could not
find enough published specs to even calculate it.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mark Hanson via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 11:18
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: "Mark Hanson" <markehans...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EVDL] All-Electric Car Energy Consumption (EPA) Compared – May 2019

Ps the VW ID4 just came in with a not so good 350 watt hours per mile or 250
miles on a 82Kwh battery pack.  My Tesla Y does 316 miles on the same 82Kwh
pack since 279 wh per mile.
Best regards
Mark

Hi folks. It’s interesting that the Bolt at 283 whr per mile is Close to the
Kona 281.  The Tesla Y is slightly better at 279 and the model 3 is best at
248.  The small Smart car is stupid at 312 crappy aerodynamics.  The Jag is 443
horrible with the Audi Etron 455 to stay away from.  Efficiency really effects
range.  I was surprised the Leaf is 301, thought it would be better, oh well.
https://insideevs.com/news/348093/energy-consumption-epa-compared-may-2019/
Stay charged,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone