Peri Hartman via EV wrote:
Here's another article about the demise of petroleum extraction.

The ‘Mean Greens’ Are Forcing Exxon to Clean Up Its Act
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/01/opinion/exxon-mobil-board.html

This is another bit of good news (along with the Dutch court ruling regarding Shell).

But remember how long it's taking to rein in the tobacco companies. They're *still* fighting every step of the way! I expect the oil companies will fight even more.

Lee Hart

--
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we
created them. -- Albert Einstein