Hi EV folks

After talking with my friend who crashed his Tesla3 about what was noted today
on the EVDL that sometimes on sharp country road turns - the AutoPilot drops
out (thus hitting a tree).   This appears to be what happened.  In engineering
this fault mode would be considered a fatal flaw but for Tesla it looks like
it’s a “feature”.
Since the autopilot drops out , it's then not recorded as an Autopilot
accident.  How convieeenient for Tesla.
I’ll just drive mine in regular bimbo mode on country roads, although I think
it’s fairly safe on the highway.

Best regards
Mark in Roanoke Va

Sent from my iPhone