Toyota has been dealing themselves many self-inflicted wounds, some of them
outlined in the article.

I work with people from Toyota regularly, and am frequently surprised.

But I’m really surprised at some of the misleading information that the article
includes about hydrogen. I’ll leave it at that.

Perhaps if more interest is Toyota’s push for more dependence on hybrids in the
short term.  For decades now, I’ve been antagonistic towards hybrids as a clean
air technology, preferring a stronger push to zero emissions, and  in recent
years, eliminating all incentives to purchase hybrids.

But a recent piece posted on LinkedIn by the CEO of Toyota Research Institute
has started to make me want to re-think my long-held view.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6823377504531808256-lBUY

I’m not ready to do drastically change my view without a lot more thought, but
found the piece interesting enough to merit done consideration.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone