I was going to suggest an ET but they are showing their age. This summer , so
far, I rebuilt a mower motor, refurbished the mower deck, replaced two mower
blades, replaced a main contactor, , etc. noticed yesterday the main cutoff
switch is running hot and it seems to run high current in reverse, so more to
do….
But still a good machine .
-Steve