>Message: 5
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:22:57 -0700
From: Mark Abramowitz <ma...@enviropolicy.com>
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] hydrogen isn't green, after all

I guess no one sees *any* advantages? I wonder why? Is everyone using >the same
20 year old information that some are using? Believing some of the myths? Are
people afraid that if they list something they will be >attacked or bullied by
a few who do that here?

It?s very odd that absolutely no one answered your question about advantages.

- Mark

>Sent from my Fossil Fool Cell powered iPhone
The reason you feel bullied Mark is no sane consumer would use a system that
costs more to use...  hmmm maybe that isn't entirely true...  The only real
advantage is quick filling and profit for big oil who is really the force
behind hydrogen, along with some deluded fan boys. The disadvantages outweigh
the advantages so why help a dying horse? We shoot them. It is true what Elon
Musk said: "Hydrogen is a bad idea with long legs." If hydrogen worked Musk
would be the first advocate.  Mark you never shared your yearly cost for
energy. If I had to guess I'd say $3,000 -$6,000 dollars compared to my
piddling $450. I did however post about solid state hydrogen which is the only
slim chance hydrogen will be useful.  Read the article from the LA Times,
Hydrogen highway to
nowhere:https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-08-10/hydrogen-highway-or-highway-to-nowhere
 Lawrence Rhodes