Not thiat it's terribly important, but I posted this same article yesterday.
I didn't have to subscribe or pay to read it, maybe because I'm not in
California.

In any case, it's an interesting article, and it's refreshing to see a good
light shone on BEVs for once.

Some people dismiss "mainstream media" as biased, but while there are
definitely some VERY biased media - and they tend to be unsettlingly popular
- most reporters today are just plain lazy.  Too many stories are
essentially rewrites of previous published ones, supported by the same iffy
numbers and the same quotations from the same "experts."  When a reporter
does get ambitious and really dig for a story, it risks being edited or
rejected by a managment afraid of offending its advertisers.

I thought that this was one of the better pieces I'd read, but that might be
partly because I agree with it.  :-)

However, I wish that the reporters had elaborated on this statement: "It
turned out that the hydrogen Hummer wasn´t so climate-friendly."

I don't think it's just a Hummer, although they were grossly wasteful
vehicles.  It seems to me that hydrogen vehicles in general aren't very
helpful in reducing carbon emissions as long as their fuel is made from
natural gas, with or without purchased carbon credits.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my