I would be curious to see some real world comparison/results doing a drive
like that coasting as much as possible vs. using full regen. I used to
drive a 2011 Leaf, and I struggled to get more than 4mi/kWH driving as
efficiently as I could (minimizing regen by coasting) with no A/C, etc.,
yet now I drive a Model 3 and I find it almost impossible to get less than
4mi/kWH with all the comforts available and driving like a maniac ;)
Clearly the vehicle's efficiency has a way bigger impact, but of course it
is probably still better for the environment to be reusing a 10 year old EV.

- Justin