Oh and to complete the answer to the issue:
Best way to solve this is de-centralized battery storage in the
endpoints where the PV is installed to soak up the midday peak and
release it when the home or the EV charger needs it.
And of course, avoiding the local low voltage to be configured "hot"
accommodating overload, because that will reduce the amount of local
generation it can allow.
It is a pretty basic case of resistance, current and safety limits in
the inverter (=generator).
Cor.