------------------------------

Message: 6

Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 17:22:08 -0700

From: Mark Abramowitz <ma...@enviropolicy.com>

To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>

Subject: Re: [EVDL] Michigan still spouting FUD. From the Detroit not

    so free press.

I know nothing about Level 1 charger costs, so did a quick Google, found this:

https://blog.carvana.com/2021/07/how-much-does-it-cost-to-install-an-ev-charger/

? For example, the Level 1 charger costs between $300 to $600 before labor,
which stands at about $1,000 to $1,700.?

Is this wrong?

- Mark

Sent from my Fossil Fuel powered iPhone

Very wrong. For one thing level one evse are standard OEM equipment that comes
with the car. Most garages have a level one plug which is the same plug a cell
phone, toaster or lamp would use. No one would permanently install a level one
EVSE. I don't bother permanently installing my level 2 EVSE. If you needed
level one they are about $175 on eBay. If you looked you could probably find
one cheaper. That's why I was out when she said $600 for level 1. That is
absurd. Lawrence Rhodes