Howdy,
You are aware that there are over 250 cells in the truck, so that
would mean grinding the nuts on over 500 connections? Not gonna
happen.
I would be tempted to weld 5 ball bearings equidistant to a short
piece of pipe and try to get the distance between the balls close
enough to allow this to use as temp tool, hopefully the nuts are not
rotted tight onto the threads or I will only be able to destroy the
cells to get them out...
NOTE that the seller even included a set of spare cells so how the
hell would he expect to swap cells?
I swear - if these nuts were used to attach the Prius catalytic
converter protection plates, we would be free of any theft!
Cor.