Mark, I'd say your Tesla is doing pretty darn well for such a portly
vehicle.  Over 2 tons!  Yikes.

Some carefully designed conversions have managed outstanding efficiency.
James Worden of Solectria was obsessive about it, and Forces (Geo Metro
conversions) routinely got 150-180 Wh/mi when moderately driven.

The Solectria Sunrise prototype that Worden drove from Boston to New York on
one charge in 1997 used about 105 Wh/mi, though it was reportedly
extensively lightened for the trip.

As for (theoretically) production vehicles, the new Aptera is supposed to
manage 100 Wh/mi.  That's a much smaller car than the Sunrise though.

Alex Krause's limited-production composite-bodied COMminiCATION Evergreen
targa measured less than 175 Wh/mi on its 1997 trip over the Alps.

Inntriguingly (and off topic), that's about what the Evergreen returned in
normal driving. In hilly driving, well-done regen is like leveling out the
hills.  So don't tell me that regen isn't worth having, y'hear?  :-)

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     If you made a column of things you're pretty sure you know, and
     then made another column of how you know those things, most of
     that column is like: "Some guy told me." It's just clickbait
     and hearsay.  Goes into the head, locks onto a feeling, you're
     like: "That sounds good. I'm gonna tell other people that." And
     that's how brand marketing works, and also fascism, we're
     finding.

                                                     -- Marc Maron