On 20 Mar 2022 at 21:31, Cor van de Water via EV wrote:

> Why are you unplugging the charger?
> Typical Li-Ion chargers or BMS will shut off the power into the
> battery when max level is reached.

Not to speak for Mr Nelso, and maybe I'm minunderstanding or misinterpreting
him, but but here is his answer from the same message you replied to.

"this charger puts a continuous 0.12A drain on the battery when the charger
is not plugged in. This golf cart is sometimes parked for a few months
during the winter and I don't want the charger running the battery flat."

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Things I once thought were funny are scary now. I often feel
     like a resident of Pompeii who has been asked for some
     humorous comments on lava.

                                                   -- Tom Lehrer