Ours took 3 days.  We had to get the battery down to less than 10%(?).
We arrived at the Chevy Dealership with around 8%.  Part of the
process is to drain the battery completely and that takes time.  We
dropped it off Sunday evening and picked it up Thursday morning after
a call on Wednesday saying it was done.  From what I understand, it is
a long and involved process.

My appreciation goes to Chevy in replacing the pack and giving us a
new warranty.