If you want to see a battery technology that is proven, safe, can take
50,000 cycles without much degradation and survive recharge cycles of
8 minutes, then look at Natron with their Sodium-Ion battery. Prussian
Blue and seawater is essentially what their battery is made of.
Unfortunately the energy identity is not ideal for cars, but
Datacenters are very happy with their high cycle life battery!
They are only a few miles from me and I visited them a few years ago,
unfortunately it never came to a cooperation, not due to Natron.
Cor.