On 27 Jul 2022 at 19:58, Rod Hower via EV wrote:

> He posted 9 pictures two days ago on Facebook off-roading in the Olympics

For a minute there I thought you meant that driving vehicles off-road had
become an Olympic sport.  But I guess that means the Olympic Mountains in
Washington state.  Duh.

I found this article about Rich and his EV mountain-leveler:

https://www.offroadxtreme.com/news/no-cam-no-heads-and-no-carb-rich-rudmans-
all-electric-4x4-toyota/

Shortcut: https://v.gd/E4nnLV

FWIW, Roderick Wilde did a Land Rover EV conversion back in the 1990s.

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because
     you have nothing to hide is no different from saying that you
     don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

                                                 -- Edward Snowden

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/