The following is reposted from the Elec-Trak list.  If you're interested,
please contact me at the address you'll find here:

http://evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

And I'll put you in touch with the seller.

----

I'm going to be moving, and I need to find a new home for a bunch of BB600
flooded nickel-cadmium battery cells.  These are 34 AH at 1.2 volts.  They
are quite rugged, last a long time, and tolerate both cold and deep
discharge well.  I have been using them to run my E-15 for years.

I have somewhere around 150 cells.  Most of them are assembled into 9-cell
blocks with nickel-plated interconnects.  They are in Ithaca, NY.

If you are interested, or have any suggestions for where to advertise these,
let me know.  The BB600 email list is defunct.

Thanks,

Steve Gaarder

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong
     impulse to see it tried on him personally.

                                              -- Abraham Lincoln

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/