I'm not chemist, but I would suspect that batteries go "bad" for lots of
different reasons.    I know a few tidbits here and there, but it seems in
general chemicalreactions are not perfectly reversable because of unwanted
byproducts and side effects.       I don't believe this can ever be completely
eliminated, only
reduced.   Molecules can always arrange themselves lots of different
ways...good and bad.

Where is a good source for literature about such things battery related?
(especially Lifepo4 related)
You'd think this was a highly important subject.

    On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 01:19:00 PM PST, Jukka Järvinen via EV