Tesla is after free government subsidies offered to try to build more fast
charging stations.  To qualify for most programs I've seen, they have to be
using a "Standard" and be non-discriminatory (open to all).

First step; they have been blocking all unsupported (salvage) Teslas from
their network, so they have to walk back this policy, and I can see they
are.  There are a substantial number of blacklisted cars because insurance
companies now "total" most Teslas even with minor damage.  This is mainly
because parts availability is so poor, and they don't want to be paying for
a customer's rental car for 6 months.  (Until Tesla gets around to coughing
up the parts needed to get the car repaired.)

Second step; they have to update supercharger stations to have a
"standard", and this really only means CCS.   Now maybe they could
technically do it with a tethered adapter.  (Like some of these other
charging companies trying to offer Tesla supercharging, where they are
using a tethered Tesla CHAdeO adapter.)   Still, I think to qualify for
all, they have to have a way to accept credit cards at the pedestal without
using a membership card or phone app.   This means adding a card reader and
user interface.   I don't see Tesla just "rigging" it with some adapter.

Another way which I think has no hope, is to somehow convince regulators
that the Tesla implementation is a real standard, hence:
https://www.tesla.com/blog/opening-north-american-charging-standard