Sure, I mostly agree, but EV's do change that more than ICE, because with a car
and a given range and given wind resistance, the larger car will take
significantly more batteries to achieve the same range, and since batteries are
a major expense and more a commoditiy, it does cost significantly more to make
a larger EV  (if you want the same range)

    On Sunday, January 22, 2023, 12:57:48 AM PST, Bill Dube via EV