That means the car is not seeing the AC input to the on-board charger.  I
know there are internal fuses that could be blown.   Could also be a bad
on-board charger.   I'd disconnect the 12v battery for at least 2 minutes
the reconnect, this will reset everything.  If the problem persists, then
it will require work on the OBC.