Lee. Auminum is also on the problem list same any other that Russia has a
major portion of global production. They are a top source for ag chemicals:
nitrogen, potash and phosphorus fertilizers. In the US we won't be
strained, but it's a problem elsewhere. We (the global we) don't grow food
enough for 6 billion people without those fertilizers. Ukraine alone is 10%
of global calories.