Thanks for pointing out my error Rush. However, 7.4 kw is pretty standard.
Still a good value. I have both EVs. Doesn't matter to me. I base my choice
ultimately on price. It's just a contactor with a couple of circuits. DIY kits
are $300. The Tesla Mobile is a bargain. Seems like a no-brainer. Another
however, I looked at your site and you're selling a 40 amp portable for $315
including shipping in the lower 48. That looks like an option if you want a
little more headroom. Lawrence Rhodes
    On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 08:39:04 PM PDT, EV@TucsonEV