https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/techfor/siliconvalley/

"We brought our tech for event series to California:* Combat climate change
– will tech solve the crisis or make it worse?* We discussed this key
question with leading experts from different sectors."

"Temperature is rising. In over 140 years, average global temperature has
increased by over 1° Celsius. A significant amount, which is beginning to
leave its marks – globally.
We are already seeing and feeling the resulting environmental changes. But
this is just a taste of what’s to come above 1.5° Celsius. In comparison, a
five-degree drop covered a large part of North America under a mass of ice
over 20,000 years ago."

"This is why at tech for Silicon Valley we are *bringing together different
perspectives* on solutions toward a* sustainable future* in the context of
the *green energy transition*. We talked about clean power generation as
the prerequisite of green energy distribution and about the role of
technology as the key enabler of the clean energy transition."

*"To create an easier, safer and greener environment for generations to
come. Together.*"