True. However, Manganese will be cheaper yet, and better. Lawrence Rhodes
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 06:14:26 PM PDT, paul dove
<dov...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 Due to their long life, safety, and affordability, Tesla, Ford, and other
major automakers are switching to LFP batteries in some of their EV models.
Tesla uses LFP batteries in its Model 3 Standard Range Plus and Model Y
Standard Range models.
https://eepower.com/market-insights/tesla-kicks-off-future-of-lfp-batteries-in-evs/#:~:text=Major%20Players%20Switch%20to%20LFP,Model%20Y%20Standard%20Range%20models.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 9, 2023, 7:56 PM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV