Peri Hartman via EV wrote
> The principal factor is the rate of charge. Currently, that's at least
> 20 minutes for most cars and possibly an hour or more. You might recall my
recent
> experience with the Bolt (overall very good) where it took over an hour for
> 85%.

I might have to go to FL to take care of some family business and was
considering driving my Tesla M3, Standard +. I went to ABetterRoutePlanner.com
and put in the from/to and came up with a 2266 mile trip, total time 41 h 46 min
including 6 hr 59 min charging at 23 superchargers. That's an average of 18.2
minutes per stop, the longest 38 min and the shortest 9 min.
My average charging stop is under your 20 min and even the longest, 38 min, of
which there were only 2, the rest being in the 25 to 13 min time, is way under
your hour or more.

Best regards,

Rush Dougherty
TucsonEV