Honestly I think slow charging during daylight hours at places of work or
shopping could be more appreciated.
Since solar is becoming more and more popular, it makes sense to charge the car
during the daylight hours at work.
If you are going to promote something.......

    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 06:39:23 PM PDT, Lee Hart via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 Paul Dove wrote:
> We&rsquo;ve had battery powered lawn equipment for over 10 years now
> and they still sell gasoline versions. We will never go 100% EV.

No; it will never be 100%. But it could easily reach 50% or even more within
our lifetimes. Longer term, it may well get very close to 100% EV.

100 years ago, ICEs started replacing horses. A century later, there are
*still* a small percentage of people using horses. But the vast majority of
people use ICEs.

Le
--
Excellence does not require perfection. -- Henry James