Thanks Phil
I grew up similarly as a kid with a huge junk pile in the basement of old parts
from TVs and radios that I took apart and categorized that were donated from
customers that were beyond repair.  A fair amount of HeathKits and Edmund
Scientific too.
Following that to EV conversions, I still have a mechanical and electrical side
of the garage with bins from A to Z that I used when converting ICE’s to EVs.
Best regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone