Hi Paul and All,Good to hear EV history being preserved.  Motorola engineers
back in 68?, I was 16yrs old, from the local Motorola plant in Sarasota Florida
were doing an EV Show and Tell at the McDonalds with a Henney Kilowatt and 3
conversions, a Renault Dauphine, a Fiat 600 and another, was my first EV
experience.  And stuck with me that EVs were viable. I was already an ET at the
time doing TV, audio repair and the only one that understood transistors the
other tube techs hated.So there was EV interest in the company early on.
Jerry
    On Friday, February 2, 2024 at 03:39:16 AM EST, Paul Compton via EV