Thanks Zeke, Phil, Bill etc for the thoughtful responses.

In conclusion it appears that an outlet whether 120VAC (standard GFCI
outlet) or 240VAC (14/50 for EV) can be tapped off a solar 50A branch
circuit with an appropriate 20A or 50A breaker at any outlet.  I can't send
my schematic (showing "combiner" breaker box or sub panel at array) , but
would be obvious, pictures speak 1000 words.  The bottom line is I always
*submit* my schematic to the AHJ in order for the homeowner to obtain an
electrical permit *prior* to any wiring.  As long as the AHJ stamps
"Approved" on my schematic - I'm good.

Have a renewable energy day,

Mark

Mark E. Hanson

184 Vista Lane

Fincastle, VA 24090

540-473-1248 phone & FAX, 540-816-0812 cell

REEVA: community service RE & EV project club

Website: www.REEVAdiy.org (See Project Gallery)

UL Certified PV Installer

My RE&EV Circuits: www.EVDL.org/lib/mh

REEVA Demo:  <http://youtu.be/4kqWn2H-rA0> http://youtu.be/4kqWn2H-rA0

<https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddablePage/show/a88920376f864ecabaed843dd89
75b8d/signature> Fincastle Solar Weather Station

Message: 4