Is your E10 being used in winter (snowblowing, ploughing)?
If so, see to it that you can park your E10 in a location that is not
below freezing.
Or you can heat your batteries.
Charging your (Leaf) Lithium batteries when they are cold (below
freezing) will cause them to fail quickly from something resembling
internal metallization as the chemical processes slow down enough that
the charging current cannot be absorbed quickly enough by the cells.
Just to avoid disappointment...
(remember the big brouhaha about Teslas not wanting to charge in the
cold, recently? That was because the tesla battery heater is not
actually a heater, but they re-program the motor controller to
circulate large current, causing losses which warms up the coolant,
which is used to warm up the battery - slowly.
Thus, everyone who drove their Tesla late at night, parked it empty at
their home and tried to charge in the morning, had to wait about 3
hours *while* plugged into the Supercharger, in order to warm their
battery enough that it could *start* charging. Hence the excessive
wait times.
If your DIY battery pack and charger does not regard low temps, then
you are the only one preventing your battery from destruction by
charging in the cold...
Hope this helps,
Cor.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/