On 4/6/2024 11:40 AM, Peter Eckhoff via EV wrote:
Ryan Shaw has a YouTube Channel where he reported on a number of
details and speculations about the cancelation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiHPJVlX00I

I've been trying Full Self-driving and my wife describes it as "being
an adult in a car with a first time teenage driver at the wheel".
Whenever we use FSD, we are nervous to very nervous as it can be in
charge up to a point.  I don't see how people can let their hands off

Also, it matters what version of FSD your experiences are from. The new 12.3 is getting rave reviews.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/