On 5/3/2024 9:29 PM, Lawrence Winiarski via EV wrote:
Here's a dumb question/Poll:  I'd be curious how many people actually really care about fully self driving to demand it in their car?  Is that a valid topic for EVDL?      I'm sure the Tesla Fanboys love it more than indoor plumbing, but what do insurance companies say?

I want it to be available within the next 10 years.
I want to be able to continue being independent - even when my eyesight/reaction times are no longer good enough to drive. I don't live in a city. I live out in the country, with significant drives to just about anything.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/