I think you left out the end of democracy, all the democrats jailed and
executed, the end of the earth because climate will destroy us all, etc, etc.
Is anyone out there comparing how our country was doing under Trump compared to
our current situation where the terrorists are now taking over our college
campuses and over 2 million illegals have entered our country and we have no
idea where they are or what they are up to, to say nothing about the 10 million
we know about who will soon be made voters for the democratic party?  Maybe you
are good with $15 sandwiches and $5 gas but i kind of like the good old days
four years ago when someone in the government actually cared about Americans.
P.S. if you actually think Biden is running the country I have a bridge to sell
you.  EVs are coming regardless of who is in charge because there are
compelling reasons for buying them.  But when the government decides what kind
of vehicle you are going to buy, where you kids must go to school, and destroys
small business we are all going to suffer more than we do now and you doin't
have a democracy.  Have a nice day.
    On Monday, May 6, 2024 at 08:41:09 PM PDT, John Lussmyer via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

 On 5/6/2024 8:35 PM, David Heacock via EV wrote:
>  Let's make Elon the Vice President under Trump and have him in charge of
>eliminating waste in our government. Can you even imagine how our country
>would benefit?  Just give him two years.  Just sayin.

No Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Health care, EPA,
Consumer Protection - or any other thing that directly benefits
individual citizens.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/