Sounds good.

On Apr 11, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Roberto Allende wrote:

Francesco Ciriaci wrote:
Excellent idea!
Let's work on it :)

Ok, 3 persons interested is enough to move forward :D -

We have to decide/suggest the date. According to previous experiences from other communities, we need at least 3 months to organize and get critical mass... that lead us to Jun/July but is summer in northern countries... then we have Plone Conference, so what about November 7th, it's about a month after the Conf, so everyone is back and we take the conf to promote and encourage other members to joint the event.