OK, I know Plone has moved from SourceForge to LaunchPad.net, but its that
time of year--the time when every Plonista needs to hop over to SourceForge
and nominate their favorite open-source projects for the Community Choice
Awards. I personally nominated Plone for Best Project, Best for Educators,
and Most Likely to Change the World. Perhaps the Plone for Educators
buildout should be used for the Best for Educators nomination, so feel free
to leave a comment with your thoughts and nominations can be coordinated.

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca08-nominate