The Joomla guys are also having a Joomla World Day and got Google to
sponsor their meeting space in San Francisco.
  (gotta love those URLs ;)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ryan W. Ozimek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:33 PM
Subject: [Open Source CMS] Joomla!Day USA - SF Bay Area:  September 20, 2008

Hi everyone,

Once again, your Joomla! friends are joining together to host another
Joomla!Day event in the US.  This time, it's for those of us near the San
Francisco Bay Area.  With a small recommended donation for registration, and
with our friends at Google as our gracious hosts, this is going to be a
convergence you're not going to want to miss!

Learn more:

Joomla!Day USA - SF Bay Area
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Google, Mountain View, CA

What should you bring, you ask?  Just bring your laptop, your killer Joomla
questions, and your thinking cap.  With those you'll have everything you
need for a great day of skill sharing and information gathering on topics

- using Joomla in non-profits, schools, and advocacy groups
- integration of Joomla with CRM systems
- understanding the GPL and Joomla
- marketing and branding with Joomla
- developer trainings
- template designer trainings

Be ready to walk away with some great lessons learned and tips/tricks you
can take back to your organizations.  We're looking forward to seeing you

Questions or thoughts?  Ping me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn more:

Ryan Ozimek

Empower your organization with a new Web site!
Non-Profit Soapbox

Ryan W. Ozimek
PICnet, Inc. -
1341 G St., NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
P: 202.585.0239
F: 202.393.3031
"Empowering the missions of non-profits through technology"

Affinity Group Links:

 • To reply to sender (Ryan  Ozimek):

 • To view sender's profile:

 • To visit this affinity group on the web, go to:

 • To send email to entire affinity group:

 • To email the affinity group moderator(s) (Jim):

 • Stop email from this affinity group:

 • Remove yourself from this affinity group:

 • UNSUBSCRIBE or change delivery settings (via the Web):[EMAIL PROTECTED]&sk=K1iYbA