Le 29 sept. 08 à 22:36, Tim Knapp a écrit :

Hello again Meghan,

Yay! It looks like we've been given the green light on the use of your
logo

@Roberto, Virginia, et al: I'd like to propose we use it both for the
t-shirt design and for advertising of the event itself - what do you
guys think?

One thing I'm a little undecided on is the globe being centered on NZ. I wonder whether we should center it on another continent? Only problem is
which? Or can we just encompass most of the globe by having europe and
the americas showing?

What does everyone think?

US and .eu seems cool for me :)

Great work.

What about having a place where people can put the city name ? Let's say I want to print stickers with the Paris name on it, it would bevery cool ! Can you do that, and then transfer the source, or transfer a version with a few cities written on it ?

Dave

Thanks,
Tim