Hi,

Le 1 oct. 08 à 08:04, Tim Knapp a écrit :

Hello all,

Here[1] is the final version of the logo and logo+city
version (please note the more international feel to the globe). I think
it rocks but please let me know what you all think?

It does rock :)

Due to time constraints we need to move on using this logo worldwide
(yesterday) and get it onto our advertising materials.

Sure, I'll launch some printings here.

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://plone.org/events/wpd/WPD_Shirt_2008.zip