From: Roberto Allende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Evangelism] WPD Press Release
To: evangelism@lists.plone.org
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 5:24 PM

Hello

Thanks to the awesome job of Virginia Choy from pretaweb[1], we've a
first press release for the WPD:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-press-release

The idea is to use and adapt this press release locally. But we could
publish it in plone.org as a news, to do that i suggest to change [Fred,
CEO of your company or person] by "the organizers" or "The
evangelism
group of the Plone Commuity", so every host can change (or not).

If anyone doesn't suggest a change in 2 days, we'll publish in
Plone.org
as a news.

Kind Regards
r.