Hi all,

I'd originally been asked to produce the WPD survey, which we will ask
those present on the day (or around that time) to fill out to give us an
idea as a community what people want out of a CMS and generally find out
our 'customers' perceptions on Plone/etc. The deadline[1] for this was
October 23rd and I don't think I'm going to have the bandwidth to
produce this now so was wondering if someone else out there in the
community could produce a survey for us for WPD? If so, please get in
touch with rallende at menttes dot com (and cc me just for my
information ;).

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-roadmap