Hi,

Zea Partners is involved in Qualoss and Flossmetrics. We also have established a close collaboration with other EU research projects.

Very soon, Plone going to be added to projects analyzed by Flossmetrics:
http://fm3.libresoft.es/retrieval_system

So far, it has been very difficult to establish a link with the OS Community on these topics. In 2009, I would like to organize a validation workshop that would involve researchers (who would present the data they can extract from the Plone/Zope repositories) and community experts to be found (that could provide feedback on the quality and interpretation of the data extracted. Before this, I would like to know if we could find some "quality leaders" within the Plone and Zope community that could become technical contact points to provide feedback to the researchers.

All the best,

Xavier

More
-------
A number of articles related to EU activities are published here:
www.zeapartners.org/eu

Among the articles presenting awards:
http://www.zeapartners.org/awards/en

you will find:
Plone: Best IST research project website
http://www.zeapartners.org/awards/en/best-ist-project-website-award