Sorry for long quiet period. Now we are ready to act for text search improvement.
Since all these things are of interest for all languages except English,
any contributors are welcome regardless region.

< CREATE TEST ASSERTION FOR TEXT SEARCH IMPROVEMENT >
We appreciate if many people writes a test assertion in their own languages
and also provide language specific information.
For example, if the words are separated by space, if the words are combined with particles, if the words changes according other words, if words combined
under some conditions, etc.
Also, Unicode specific issues are welcome, of course.
For example, some characters are expressed by single code, but also as
a composite of two codes. similar to alphabet with accent aigu or umlaut.
Such an information nees to be communicated to improve this software.
Though all these instructions are written in English, the this testing is not
for English language.
Detail description for testing is described in following files:
http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/UnicodeSplitterPatch/trunk/UnicodeSplitterPatch/tests/README-en.txt
http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/UnicodeSplitterPatch/trunk/UnicodeSplitterPatch/tests/langs/en-sample-01.txt

< FILL UP SMALL PART OF LANGUAGE SURVEY >
Apart from this direct development work, I would like to have a quick survey
of world languages Plone is now supporting.
I appreciate if you fill out some part of this form, the part you are familiar with.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pgA5RsCXykF6TE4QJ5eBCJg&hl=en
I found that Plone now support 60 languages from the view point of po- file, but also want to know population coverage. I think the native language user
population coverage could be one key perfomance indicator(KPI) of Plone.

< PO FILE CHARTING TOOL >
Another numbers I want to know is filled-out ratio per language. There was a chart included in translation files folder at the age of Plone 1. Does anyone
know similar tools for Plone 3?

Thank you very much.
retsu