Calvin,

How did the Drupal webcast turn out?  I had signed up out of curiousity, but
events (mother's broken hip) overtook me.  I did see a "sorry you didn't
attend" message from the webcast system in my inbox, so they are paying
attention to all levels of follow-up.

The webcast summary that they sent me after signing up looked fairly generic
and high-level.  What was your opinion of the presentation, its target
audience, its usefulness, and its message?

Karl