hey!

Am Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:12:20 -0200 schrieb Roberto Allende:
> Since there are people who prefer Friday, we could think in a World
> Plone Week instead of a Day, that would give freedom to every host to

Keep the goal in mind: One Full Day of Plone where we get attention. From
a press-point-of-view we can get articles about it. If its spreaded no.

> choose its date according to local preferences, target and so on.

good idea, but it misses the point.

> Regarding your proposal and assuming there are no issue with the week
> approach, there's a national day in Argentina during that dates
> unfortunately, so i would prefer the previous one, April 20th to 26th.

The idea is to focus. Is it so difficult to pick one day for all? You'll
never find the perfect date. for me it doesnt matter if its wednesday or
friday. If you'd ask me I'd choose saturday. But it doesnt matter.

-- Jens Klein