Hi Roberto,

thanks for organizing the chat and for the report.

I guess the main questions is: how do we get *new* users/customers to attend the WPD? how shall we change our communication messages, channels and logistic to reach those *news* to Plone?

A few ideas came during the chat, but we could improve and change other elements that the location (slides? talks? flyer? news?)

Cheers,
Francesco.