On Feb 2, 2009, at 11:56 AM, Jon Stahl wrote:
 However, with a few exceptions
(including the teams here at ONE/Northwest and Jazkarta), there's been
little response from the Plone community.

Uh, how did they publicize that they wanted a response? This is the first I've heard of it and the deadline was Jan 27? I assume this went to all the providers listed on plone.net before the deadline? Or maybe the PF Board wants to take out a listing pointing at plone.net?

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530