Yeah, this is a nice article. Thanks for posting it to the evanglism list
Jon. It could be interesting to evaluate Plone in light of these 10
criteria.
I suspect that Plone would fare well, and could help to identify other
criteria that should be considered when evaluating a CMS system.

Nate

Nate Aune - na...@jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)