Nate Aune escribió:
    During next week's Pycon, many members of Plone evangelism group are
    going to attend the event. So, we're going to be working on a
    evangelism sprint and you are invited to join:
    http://us.pycon.org/2009/sprints/projects/evangelism

when i go to this URL, i get a 404 error.
Fixed:
http://us.pycon.org/2009/sprints/projects/evangelism/

    There's also a Zope & friends sprint, that could be nice to support:
    http://us.pycon.org/2009/sprints/projects/zope/

yes, i would like to participate in this sprint, if nothing else to be in the same room as all the Zope gods.

People from the organization are suggestin to do a BoF. I'll keep the sprint but that's a good idea i think.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com